Projects Approved in 2013
Voters decided that 54.6% of the $1 million go toward street resurfacing throughout the ward.
Other projects selected in 2013 were:
- Viaduct Remediation and Pigeon Abatement
- Artificial Turf at Beaubien Elementary
- Improved Lighting on the Milwaukee Ave. Viaduct just north of the Jefferson Park Transit Center
- Community Garden Improvements for OLV/St. John’s Food Pantry
- Pedestrian Crossing Light at the Jefferson Park Transit Center
Below is an interactive map of all the winning 45th Ward Participatory Budgeting projects. To view different layers, click on the arrow located at the upper left-hand corner. To open the map in Google Maps, click the brackets located at the top of the upper right-hand corner.